BusinessAdvising.org For Your Supplier Diversity Program
Increase the speed that your diverse suppliers can scale.
BusinessAdvising.org gives your supplier development and supplier diversity programs a turnkey solution to offer mentoring and advising services to small business who need to grow and scale quickly to secure contracts.
Benefits To Your Supplier Development Program
- Drive equity with our unique focus on women, people of color, veterans, and people with disabilities
- A plug-and-play mentoring platform that can position your suppliers to win contracts and can be accessed from anywhere
- Easily meet your clients needs with the right mentor or advisor from a pool of hundreds of active professionals from major banks, consulting firms, and Fortune 500 companies
- Uniform brand and client experience with a customized landing page for your program or organization
- Custom reporting and data on client demographics, revenue growth, hiring, and social impact outcomes
Pricing and Plans
Support Local Businesses In Your Community
Small business owners need more than a network and advocacy. Our small business advising and mentoring program matches small business owners with pro bono expert business advisors who provide tailored, hands-on assistance to help small businesses thrive. Companies working with BusinessAdvising.org increase their annual revenue by 20% on average and add jobs at ten times the national rate. BusinessAdvising.org also removes location as a barrier, so wherever you are in America, we’ll find the best advisor to help your companies grow.
Volunteer advisors donate 5 hours of their time each month, and in the last few years they’ve empowered hundreds of small businesses to create and maintain tens of thousands of jobs for working people in underserved communities.