Each month, we bring you the latest roundup of resources for small business owners bootstrapping their businesses and creating quality jobs in their communities. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @PCVtweets. Every Monday we post a new collection of new must-read small business resources, articles, and news.
- How to create a killer website even if you don’t know what you’re doing. For those of us who aren’t “digital natives,” there are plenty of website-building options out there.
- How to save time and money on ground shipping. One of the main areas in which small businesses are losing money is in shipping costs.
- So many resources to find new hires. There are tons of places to find new employees and associates while also creating jobs for people who need them the most.
- 7 funding alternatives for women entrepreneurs. Funding options for female founders that, in most cases, were created by women and are run by women.
- Why some Black-owned small businesses fail. Some black-owned business owners fail because they get in their own way, while many others flourish under strong, informed leaders.
- How to tackle it all when there’s so much to do. It takes physical effort, technology and the right mindset to effectively manage everything there is to do.
- The ultimate small business guide to digital marketing ROI. Digital marketing can be a significant investment, but you have a way to measure the ROI.
- Social media for business — a marketing guide. While you should be marketing via social media, you shouldn’t necessarily be on every channel.
- 9 podcasts for and about women in business. These shows offer a wide range of perspectives on leadership, from “Side Hustle Pro” to “Brilliant Business Moms”.
Are there any specific areas your business needs advice in? Let us know, and we’ll search for what you need to add to our monthly roundup.