Each month, we bring you the latest roundup of resources for small business owners bootstrapping their businesses and creating quality jobs in their communities. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @PCVtweets. Every Monday we post a new collection of new must-read small business resources, articles, and news.
- How To Protect Your Small Business’ Customer Data. If data you have in your possession is leaked – whether purposefully or inadvertently – you could be held liable.
- How to Get Certified as a Minority-Owned Business. Becoming certified as a minority-owned business allows you to access certain government and private-sector programs that can help support your efforts.
- Google Supplier Diversity Programs. Small Business Supplier Diversity program is designed to connect more minority-, women-, veteran-, persons with disabilities-, and LGBT-owned small businesses to opportunities within Google, while helping them grow on the web.
- 5 Crucial Reasons You Need a Digital Marketing Strategy. Without a digital strategy a business inevitably risks of losing the ground to competition and becoming obsolete.
- Eye-Catching Tactics to Boost the Visibility of Your Business. Although we’ve seen a rapid increase in online marketing, it’s a bad business move to disregard the influence of traditional marketing campaigns.
- How to Handle Yelp for Small Business. Many small business owners are frustrated with Yelp for these reasons, but the site is far too important to ignore.
- Grants and Loans for Women-Owned Businesses. If you’re the owner of a women-owned business, lucky you! These funding sources are targeted directly at you.
- Why Having A Mentor Could Be Essential To Your Success. Three professional women weigh in on how they went about securing mentors and the benefits they’ve seen from those relationships.
- 3 Simple Ways to Think About Pricing. Most of us will hit a point where we are not satisfied with our profit margins and/or growth and we’ll need to look at how we are pricing goods and services.
Are there any specific areas your business needs advice in? Let us know, and we’ll search for what you need to add to our monthly roundup.