Each month, we bring you the latest roundup of resources for small business owners bootstrapping their businesses and creating quality jobs in their communities. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @PCVtweets. Every Monday we post a new collection of new must-read small business resources, articles, and news.
- 9 Strategies to Influence Employees in Your Small Business. Owning a business is no easy task and making everyone in the workplace motivated to work is an even bigger obstacle.
- What to Look For In a Small Business Coach. Putting yourself in the hands of a coach is not an insignificant decision (though BusinessAdvising.org makes it easier!)
- 3 Tips for Maximizing Your Business Loans. Your business loan application has just been given the big ‘ol stamp of approval. But where to from here?
- 7 Tips for Starting a Company Blog That Brings Results. A steady flow of good information that goes out to the public can bring remarkable returns.
- 7 Ways Music Makes Your Retail Customers Ready to Buy. How does the atmosphere of your retail store affect what shoppers do and why?
- How to Use Free Samples to Sell More at Your Store. A whopping 75 percent of shoppers are influenced to buy something by getting a free sample.
- Strategies to stand out on Black Friday. Best practices to help you engage with your customers and ensure your brand doesn’t get lost in the noise.
- Business Credit Score 101. Here’s what you need to know about business credit scores, including where to find them and how to build and protect them.
- 4 Record-Keeping Tips That Will Save Your Small Business Money Come Tax Time. Owners should maintain meticulous files so that their tax returns can be easy, precise and as financially beneficial.
Are there any specific areas your business needs advice in? Let us know, and we’ll search for what you need to add to our monthly roundup.