Each month, we bring you the latest roundup of resources for small business owners bootstrapping their businesses and creating quality jobs in their communities. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @PCVtweets. Every Monday we post a new collection of new must-read small business resources, articles, and news.
- Access to capital. Small Business Majority has several free webinars on access to capital for small business owners of all stripes.
- 14 Winning Social Media Tips for Small Businesses. If you’re a small business, you can’t afford not to be on social media.
- 7 Skills you need to be good at SEO. Obviously, there are many factors that determine the effectiveness of an SEO campaign, but at the core of every campaign is at least one person calling the shots.
- Keeping Employees Happy at Your Small Business. With so much going on, one of the most important aspects of a successful small business can often be overlooked and undervalued: employee satisfaction.
- Unique ways to use Instagram at your business. You can use Instagram Stories to showcase your products, interact with prospects and improve engagement.
- Top 5 Time-Saving Skills for Small Business Owners. When your work schedule is jam packed, you can find it difficult to get a firm grip over your productivity.
- 11 Productivity Hacks to Try Tomorrow, That Actually Work. Here’s just a few simple lifestyle changes that could help you be way more productive tomorrow.
- 5 Ways Social Media Is Transforming eCommerce. Social media is absolutely revolutionizing eCommerce world.
- 5 recruiting hacks every small business owner should know. Every business owner must understand that employees can either lead their company to success or they can be the reason to shut down the firm.
Are there any specific areas your business needs advice in? Let us know, and we’ll search for what you need to add to our monthly roundup.